To be responsible for securing significant ‘added value’ charitable trust and other grant/’in kind’ funding to compliment core contractual services at the two prisons, thus enhancing the range of integrated family support offered to prisoners’ families.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIITES
1. Detailed research of grant funding opportunities using a range of on-line resources and publications. Inputting accurate summaries into spreadsheets/ databases and ensuring information is kept up to date.
2. Drafting of high quality grant funding bids, in line with the requirements of the Board of Directors in line with the HALOW (Birmingham) identified ‘enrichment activities’ funding priorities and informed by governance policies & procedures.
3. Preparation of all project design, development and budget materials necessary to complete major funding applications using guidance provided by HALOW (Birmingham) Board of Directors and P/T Finance Manager.
4. Provide reports, statistics and monitoring information as required by the Board of Directors, funding bodies and partner organisations.
5. Establish effective working relationships with HALOW (Birmingham) staff, partner agencies and potential funders as required.
6. Adhere to all HALOW (Birmingham) and prison policies & procedures which will include: Confidentiality, Equal Opportunities and Diversity, Child Protection, Vulnerable Adult Protection, Health & Safety and Security.
7. Participate in staff meetings, training and supervision of staff as required.
8. Attend such training as may from time to time be necessary to carry out the tasks required.
9. Undertake, from time to time, other reasonable duties appropriate to the post as considered necessary by the Board.