Discover Our Charity
Our charitable aims are:
A. to relieve poverty, sickness and distress among prison inmates, ex-offenders and the partners and dependants of prison inmates and ex-offenders in need of such relief.
B. to advance public education by research into domestic issues relating to prison inmates, ex-offenders and their families and to disseminate the useful results of such research
Who we are:
• We are a charity organisation
• We believe that every prisoner and his or her family should get the support they would like or need.
• We provide an information, guidance and sign posting service
• We listen to the needs of prisoners’ families
• We keep visitors up to date with all prison rules and regulations
• We hold regular surveys, forums and feedback to help shape and improve the charity.
• We run family events such as Family Days, Children’s Days, Partners Days, Father Baby Bonding Sessions (FABBS), family interventions